Packed with oats, almonds, cashews, and pumpkin seeds, this granola is enjoyable for anytime of the day.
MAKES ABOUT 10 CUPS
• Heat the oven to 250° F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone liners.
• Mix together the oats, almonds, cashews, pumpkin seeds, and coconut in a large bowl.
• Combine the brown sugar, honey, canola oil, salt, and vanillla in a small bowl. Pour over the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly with your hands. Make sure all the dry ingredients are evenly moistened, and scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl to incorporate all of the ingredients.
• Spread the mixture evenly onto one of the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 1 hour. Stir the granola with a wooden spoon, spread it out evenly with an offset spatula, and bake for an additional 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
• Transfer the granola to the second baking sheet, spreading it evenly with an offset spatula. Set aside in a cool area for at least 2 hours, until completely cool. Break into pieces.
• The granola can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.